Read a great article on Yoga and Aging here.
Tips for Healthy Aging:
You can have the best nutrition in the world, but if you don’t move each joint through its full range of motion each day, the tissues which need it most remain starved and will degenerate and die.
- Move every joint in your body each morning and night to optimise the health of your tissues and organs
- Get out of breath once a day to keep your heart and lungs healthy
- Lift something heavy at least twice a week to keep your bones strong
- And meditate at least once a day every day
– your mind is the one thing that requires stillness for optimal function…
Read The Top 5 Regrets of the Dying here.