Melbourne Cup Day Long Weekend:
Welcome to 2016 at Melton Yoga!
Melton Yoga (MY) teaches a heart-oriented, spiritually inspiring style of contemporary Hatha Yoga, grounded in a deep knowledge of anatomy and optimal body alignment. Students are encouraged to listen to their body, respect its wisdom, and to progress at their own pace.
Every Yogasana class, a Yoga exercise class during which Yoga postures or poses are practiced, includes breath awareness, relaxation and meditation. The intention of MY teachers is to assist students in the development of physical, mental, and spiritual well-being in a non-competitive and encouraging atmosphere.
Yoga and Group Reformer Classes
- Melton Yoga offers adult Yogasana classes (Yoga Posture classes). However, well behaved children aged 12-years and above can attend adult yoga, with a parent or guardian, at a total cost of $25/class for adult ($15) and child ($10).
- Melton Yoga runs Yoga 101, Beginners, General, Yin and Prenatal Yoga classes, Guided Meditations and Mindfulness Meditations.
- We also run Yoga Wall and Group Reformer classes.
- You can view the current Yogasana Class timetable here.
- You can view the current Prenatal Yoga timetable here.
- You can view the current Group Reformer and Yoga Wall timetable here.
- You can view the current Mindfulness Meditation timetable here.
- Purchase a 10-Class Pass or 3-Month Unlimited Class Pass and save! Find out more here.
Beginners Yogasana Classes
Find Us on Facebook!
- Like Melton Yoga to stay up to date with what’s happening at Melton Yoga!
- Like Melton Pilates Reformer to stay up to date with what’s happening in Group Reformer!
- Like Melton Prenatal Yoga to stay up to date with what’s happening in Prenatal Yoga!