Welcome to 2022 at Melton Yoga and Pilates!
- Due to the number of cold callers and scam calls, I, like many others, no longer answer my phone to numbers I don’t know.
- New Students: please text your Yoga/Pilates class inquiry to Caroline on 0403 822 446 and I will call you back. Thank you for your understanding.
COVID Safety Compliance – Please Read
We would like to thank you for your understanding and patience with all aspects of COVID safety compliance. As a small business that was closed for most of 2020 and 2021 we appreciate every effort made by our students and clients to help keep us all safe and open! Thank you – its due to you that we are running classes as normal in 2022!
To assist us in remaining COVID Safe compliant:
- Please maintain 1.5m between you and any other person including your teacher/instructor, both outside the studio entrances, and inside the studio. Both entrances have red crosses indicating 1.5m spacing in areas where you might queue or stand with others.
- Masks are not currently required. If you feel unwell, or a member of your household has tested positive for covid, please do not come to class. Thank you.
- QR login is not currently required.
- For more information on our Covid Safe compliance measures please visit Our Covid Safe Page.
- Melton Yoga offers adult Yogasana classes (Yoga Posture classes). However, well behaved children aged 12-years and above can attend adult yoga, with a parent or guardian.
- Melton Yoga runs Yoga Pose by Pose (Level 1 Beginners Yoga), Learn to Power Flow (Level 2 Beginners Yoga), Power Flow, Yin Yoga, Moon Yoga and Chakra Dyhana meditations.
- We also offer special events, workshops and courses.
- We do NOT currently offer children’s or prenatal yoga
- You can view the current Yogasana Class timetable here.
- You can view the current Meditation timetable here.
- Melton Pilates offers Pilates Reformer classes, Reformer Yogasana classes and Jump Board classes.
- You can view the current Pilates Group Reformer timetable here.
- Melton Pilates does NOT currently offer children’s or prenatal Pilates.
- Purchase a 10-Class Pass and save! Find out more here.
- Like Melton Yoga to stay up to date with what’s happening at Melton Yoga!
- Like Melton Pilates Reformer to stay up to date with what’s happening in Pilates Group Reformer!
- Like Melton Meditation Centre to stay up to date with what’s happening at Melton Meditation Centre!
Melton Yoga teaches a heart-oriented, spiritually inspiring style of contemporary Hatha Yoga, grounded in a deep knowledge of anatomy and optimal body alignment. Students are encouraged to listen to their body, respect its wisdom, and to progress at their own pace.
Every Yogasana class, a Yoga exercise class during which Yoga postures or poses are practiced, includes breath awareness, relaxation and meditation. The intention of Melton Yoga teachers is to assist students in the development of physical, mental, and spiritual well-being in a non-competitive and encouraging atmosphere.
Beginners Yogasana Classes
Please text your email address to Caroline on 0403 822 446 to request a registration form and to book your space.