Welcome to 2019 at Melton Yoga and Pilates!
Melton Yoga (MY) teaches a heart-oriented, spiritually inspiring style of contemporary Hatha Yoga, grounded in a deep knowledge of anatomy and optimal body alignment. Students are encouraged to listen to their body, respect its wisdom, and to progress at their own pace.
Every Yogasana class, a Yoga exercise class during which Yoga postures or poses are practiced, includes breath awareness, relaxation and meditation. The intention of MY teachers is to assist students in the development of physical, mental, and spiritual well-being in a non-competitive and encouraging atmosphere.
Yoga and Pilates Classes
- Melton Yoga offers adult Yogasana classes (Yoga Posture classes). However, well behaved children aged 12-years and above can attend adult yoga, with a parent or guardian.
- Melton Yoga runs Yoga Pose by Pose (Level 1 Beginners Yoga), Learn to Power Flow (Level 2 Beginners Yoga), Power Flow, Yin Yoga, Yoga Wall, Guided Meditations and Mindfulness Meditations classes, and, special events. We also host visiting teachers workshops and courses.
- Melton Pilates offers Mat Pilates, Pilates Group Reformer classes and equipment based Pilates classes.
- You can view the current Yogasana Class timetable here.
- You can view the current Meditation timetable here.
- You can view the current Mat Pilates and Pilates Group Reformer timetable here.
- Melton Yoga and Pilates does not currently offer children’s yoga or prenatal/pregnancy yoga/Pilates.
- Purchase a 10-Class Pass and save! Find out more here.
Beginners Yogasana Classes
Find Us on Facebook!
- Like Melton Yoga to stay up to date with what’s happening at Melton Yoga!
- Like Melton Pilates Reformer to stay up to date with what’s happening in Pilates Group Reformer!
- Like Melton Meditation Centre to stay up to date with what’s happening at Melton Meditation Centre!