Welcome to 2018 at Melton Yoga!
Melton Yoga (MY) teaches a heart-oriented, spiritually inspiring style of contemporary Hatha Yoga, grounded in a deep knowledge of anatomy and optimal body alignment. Students are encouraged to listen to their body, respect its wisdom, and to progress at their own pace.
Every Yogasana class, a Yoga exercise class during which Yoga postures or poses are practiced, includes breath awareness, relaxation and meditation. The intention of MY teachers is to assist students in the development of physical, mental, and spiritual well-being in a non-competitive and encouraging atmosphere.
Yoga and Group Reformer Classes
- Melton Yoga offers adult Yogasana classes (Yoga Posture classes). However, well behaved children aged 12-years and above can attend adult yoga, with a parent or guardian. Class costs $25 ($20 conc.) for an adult accompanied by a child ($15 / $10 concession for the adult, $10 for the child)
- Melton Yoga runs Beginners Yoga (Yoga Pose by Pose, Yoga Vinyasa Flow), Power Vinyasa, and Yin Yoga classes, Guided Meditations and Mindfulness Meditations and special events. We also host visiting teachers workshops and courses.
- We also run Mat Pilates, Group Reformer classes (equipment based Pilates classes), and Yoga Wall classes.
- You can view the current Yogasana Class timetable including Mat Pilates and Meditation here.
- You can view the current Group Reformer timetable here.
- Purchase a 10-Class Pass or 3-Month Unlimited Class Pass and save! Find out more here.
Beginners Yogasana Classes
Find Us on Facebook!
- Like Melton Yoga to stay up to date with what’s happening at Melton Yoga!
- Like Melton Pilates Reformer to stay up to date with what’s happening in Group Reformer!