Welcome to 2016 at Melton Yoga!
Melton Yoga (MY) teaches a heart-oriented, spiritually inspiring style of contemporary Hatha Yoga, grounded in a deep knowledge of anatomy and optimal body alignment. Students are encouraged to listen to their body, respect its wisdom, and to progress at their own pace.
Every Yogasana class, a Yoga exercise class during which Yoga postures or poses are practiced, includes breath awareness, relaxation and meditation. The intention of MY teachers is to assist students in the development of physical, mental, and spiritual well-being in a non-competitive and encouraging atmosphere.
Yoga and Group Reformer Classes
- Melton Yoga offers adult Yogasana classes (Yoga Posture classes). However, well behaved children aged 12-years and above can attend adult yoga, with a parent or guardian, at a total cost of $25/class for adult ($15) and child ($10).
- Melton Yoga runs Yoga 101, Beginners, General, Yin and Prenatal Yoga classes, Guided Meditations and Mindfulness Meditations.
- We also run Yoga Wall and Group Reformer classes.
- You can view the current Yogasana Class timetable here.
- You can view the current Prenatal Yoga timetable here.
- You can view the current Group Reformer and Yoga Wall timetable here.
- You can view the current Mindfulness Meditation timetable here.
- Purchase a 10-Class Pass or 3-Month Unlimited Class Pass and save! Find out more here.
Yoga 101 Foundation Class
June Yoga 101 bookings open.
- June: June Yoga 101 will run as a 4-hour intensive on Sunday June 26th 12-4PM.
- Bookings are essential.
- If you would like to book in for June please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text your email address to Caroline on 0403 822 446. Spaces fill fast so don’t be shy!
- Cost is $66 ($40 Seniors/Health Care Card) for the four hour Yoga 101 Class and must be prepaid by bank deposit to ensure your space. Cost includes a copy of class notes for your home study/practice.
Yoga 101 is a 4-hour foundation class and pre-requisite for Beginners Yoga. Once you have completed the Yoga 101 class you can move to any of the Beginners Yoga classes. In Yoga 101 you learn to connect to your core, your breath, and your bandhas. You also learn how to position your joints to protect them during Yoga asana. You will then practice and deepen this knowledge in Beginners Yoga.Yoga 101 is suitable for all shapes, sizes and fitness levels. If on completion of Yoga 101 you are not ready to move on to Beginners Yoga, you might like to try Yin Yoga or Group Reformer, or Mindfulness Meditation classes instead.
Beginners Yogasana Classes
- Beginners Classes are 1-hour and run Mondays and Wednesdays 7:15-8:15PM and Saturday 8:45-9:45AM.
- Beginners Classes cost $20.00/class casual attendance or $16.50/class if you buy a 10-class pass.
- Please text Caroline on 0403 822 446 to book your place.
- Check this page for more information. Read a great article here.
Special Event Dates:
- The next Traditional Yoga class will run Sunday July 24th 3-5PM – bookings essential
- Traditional Yoga class descriptions can be found here
- The next Learn the Art of Mindfulness Meditation Intensive will run Sunday July 10th, 10AM-4PM – bookings essential
- The next Deepen your Practice will run Sunday July 24th 10-1PM – bookings essential
- Melton Yoga’s Meditation Timetable and descriptions of Learn the Art of Mindfulness Meditation Intensive and Deepen your Practice can be found here
Find out about upcoming workshops here.
Find Us on Facebook!
- Like Melton Yoga to stay up to date with what’s happening at Melton Yoga!
- Like Melton Pilates Reformer to stay up to date with what’s happening in Group Reformer!
- Like Melton Prenatal Yoga to stay up to date with what’s happening in Prenatal Yoga!