Melton Yoga and Pilates has 2 Entrances:
- Please use the entrance at the back of the studio – 53 Unitt St – for Group Reformer Classes
- Please use the entrance at the front of the studio – 7 Wallace Square – for Mat Pilates and Yoga Classes
The Current Pilates Group Reformer Class Timetable:
The Current Mat Pilates Timetable:
Learn the fundamentals of Pilates as taught by Joseph Pilates. These mat based classes are a gentle and effective way to lengthen and strengthen while you tone and shape your entire body.
- Classes are suitable for the absolute beginner.
- You must be able to get down to and back up from the floor.
This timetable can be saved to your computer. Right click on the timetable and choose “Save Picture As”. As we bring on teachers and student numbers grow, the timetable will change – please check back frequently to find out what’s new at Melton Pilates.
Melton Pilates offers Mat Pilates, Pilates Reformer classes – Group Reformers Classes, Small Equipment Classes and 1-to-1 (Private) Classes.
- For the comfort of all participants please do not come to class smelling of strong perfume/aftershave/deodorant and/or cigarette smoke. If you smoke do not smoke in the clothes you wear to class.
- Group Reformer Classes are limited to 10-people – BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL.
- If you are new to Group Reformer classes please arrive at your first class 15-minutes prior to class starting so I can take you through an introduction to Reformer basics, go through your registration form and discuss any concerns or special requirements with you.
- All new students must fill out a registration form. You can fill one out at the studio or you can email email@example.com and request a form.
- If you are under 18-years-of-age you must have parental consent to attend Group Reformer.
- If you have any questions or special needs that we can cater for, please call Caroline at Melton Yoga on 0403 822 446.
Pilates Group Reformer Classes on the Pilates Reformer
The Pilates Reformer is a safe and effective whole body work out for all ages and levels of fitness. Reformers provide finely tuned resistance through a series of springs and ropes, heightening body awareness while providing an invigorating total body workout.
Pilates Reformer Class Descriptions:
- Pilates Group Reformer classes are moderately paced, challenging and fun, and offer an ever-changing workout!
- Begin your group reformer journey in a Level 1 class.
- Start by working at your own pace and lighter spring resistance.
- Increase your pace and spring resistance as your fitness builds!
- Once you have learnt the basic exercises (requires a minimum of 3-months of regular attendance in a Level 1 class) you are ready for the challenge of Level 2!
- Not sure what a Reformer is? Have a look at this YouTube video – https://youtu.be/yYtq7v_mtc0