We would like to thank you for your understanding and patience with all aspects of COVID safety compliance. As a small business that was closed for most of 2020 we appreciate every effort made by our students and clients to help keep us all safe and small businesses open in 2021.
To ensure the safety of us all we have a rigorous cleaning process in place – you are not required to clean anything before or after your use – this is all done before and between classes by your instructor/teacher. The studio door will display a “cleaning in progress sign” which will be changed to “open” once cleaning has finished and it is ok for you to enter.
We have a limit on class numbers based on the current sqm. rule. This might change without notice and might require that we downsize the number of people in a class. It is possible that this might require we unbook people. If we ever need to unbook you, we will always do our best to consult with you and swap your booking to another class. As a result bookings are ESSENTIAL for ALL classes.
Please respect the fact that we need as much advance warning of your need to cancel a booking as you can possibly give us. If you cancel at the last minute or are a “no show” we will need to charge you. You are booking a space or a Pilates machine that we might be able to reallocate. We are operating below capacity due to the sqm. rule and running a reduced timetable to allow for appropriate cleaning to occur. And just as we need you to pay for your class so you can continue to come to class, our landlord need us to pay our rent and rates and other bills so we can continue to use their building.
To assist us in remaining COVID Safe compliant:
- Please maintain 1.5m between you and any other person including your teacher/instructor, both outside the studio entrances, and inside the studio. Both entrances have red crosses indicating 1.5m spacing in areas where you might queue or stand with others.
- Please bring a mask with you to every class – you might not need it your teacher/instructor will let you know.
- Please place your personal possessions in a pigeonhole before sanitizing your hands.
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the Yoga/Pilates room.
- Alcohol based hand sanitiser is available for your use throughout class in the Yoga/Pilates room.
- If you need to use the wall please place your hand on the laminated “put your hand here” sign which is cleaned between classes.
When using the bathroom:
- Please close the lid of the toilet before flushing.
- After washing, please dry your hands with the single use hand towels and place used towels in the laundry bucket to the right of the sink.
- An alcohol based hand sanitiser is available in the bathroom for your use.
At the end of class:
- Place any used items in the tub indicated by your teacher/instructor.
- Please sanitise your hands before leaving the Yoga/Pilates room.
- Please maintain 1.5m between yourself and others as you leave.
We will always do our absolute best to keep you notified of any changes to requirements as far in advance of your class as we can. However, COVID safety compliance requirements are subject to change at short notice – your teacher/instructor will advise you on entry of any changes that you are required to adhere to. Please listen and make the choice that is right for you (stay/go). But please do not abuse the teacher/instructor. Abuse will NOT be tolerated, and it won’t change anything in that moment.