For information on Beginners Yoga Classes please visit the MY Beginners Yoga page.
2018 Yoga Class Fees
- Casual Attendance / Pay-As-You-Go – all classes $20
- 10-Class Pass (valid 4-months) $165
- Multi Class Pass – 3-months unlimited classes $480 (attend 3 or more classes per week and save).
- Please Note: 10-class and Multi Class passes are paid in full at the time of purchase and can be used for any class (Yogasana, Meditation, Group Reformer and Yoga Wall).
- Family: Adult and child (aged 12-17 years) $25 ($20 if the adult holds a concession card).
- Concession: Senior’s card; Healthcare Card holders, High School Students and School Children are entitled to attend class for $10 on presentation of a Seniors Card / Healthcare Card / school identity card
Melton Yoga Gift Vouchers
- You can purchase one or more classes as a Melton Yoga Gift Voucher (GV)
- A GV for one (1) class costs $20
- A GV for two (2) classes costs $40
- A GV for three or more classes costs $16.50 per class
Multiple Class Passes
- 10-class pass valid for all Yoga 101/Beginners/General/Power Vinyasa/Yoga Wall/Group Reformer classes (not valid for any other classes, Workshops or Special Courses/Events)
- 10-class passes are student specific and not transferable (transfer to another student by prior arrangement through Melton Yoga might be an option. Where Melton Yoga agrees to the transfer of a 10-class pass, transfer to an existing student is not permitted)
- 10-class passes are valid for 4-months from date of purchase (or date of official resumption of classes if purchased before that date)
- Sales are final and no refunds given (transfer to another student by prior arrangement through Melton Yoga might be an option. Where Melton Yoga agrees to the transfer of a 10-class pass, transfer to an existing student is not permitted)
- The price of the Multi Class Pass (3-months of unlimited classes) is calculated based on the price of 2x casual classes a week ($40) and 4-weeks in a month ($160).
- Based on this pricing if you attend 3 or more classes per week you will save on your 3rd and subsequent classes.
- You can use your Multi Class Pass to mix and match Yoga, Meditation and Group Reformer classes (classes attended must be appropriate for your particular health and fitness. The teacher reserves the right to refuse entry to any class where there might be concerns regarding the suitability of the class for you).
- Your Multi Class Pass is not valid for Meditation Intensives, Workshops or Special Courses/Events.
- Multi Class Passes are student specific and not transferable (transfer to another student by prior arrangement through Melton Yoga might be an option. Where Melton Yoga agrees to the transfer of a class pass, transfer to an existing student is not permitted).
- Your access to unlimited classes is valid for 3-months from the date of activation (the date of the first class you attend following your unlimited classes purchase).
- You have 3-months from the date of purchase to activate your class pass.
- The Total Cost of any classes taken will be calculated based on the casual rate of those classes (therefore $20).
- If the Total Cost of classes taken is less than $480 the difference will be refunded.
- Class passes are not teacher specific and Melton Yoga retains the right to replace any regular class teacher, at any time and without notice, either temporarily or permanently with another suitably qualified Yoga Teacher.
- The class passes of students who attend for a cancelled class will be extended to include days (other than Public Holidays) that Melton Yoga is unable to run a timetabled class due to illness or building works.
- Expiry dates for class passes will take into consideration closures of Melton Yoga (other than Public Holidays) scheduled to occur within the period of validity of the class pass.
- The current Melton Yoga Timetable is subject to change without notice. All efforts will be made to accommodate the class preferences of students who have purchased 10x and Unlimited Class Passes. However, where a timetabled class fails to attract sufficient student numbers, Melton Yoga reserves the right to move it or remove it from the timetable.
$165 pre-paid in full (save $35); valid 4-months from date of activation (first class attended)
Terms and Conditions:
Multi Class Pass
3-months Unlimited Classes – $480 pre-paid in full
Refunds for 3-month Unlimited Classes
Refunds will be considered in exceptional circumstances only and case-by-case.
Refunds will be calculated as follows: