For information on Beginners Yoga Classes please visit the MY Beginners Yoga page.
2020 Yoga and Pilates Class Fees
- Full Price Casual Attendance / Pay-As-You-Go: – all classes $22
- Full Price 10-Class Pass: Valid 4-months from date of activation – $180
- Concession: Senior’s card; Healthcare Card holders, High School Students and School Children are entitled to attend class for $15 on presentation of a Seniors Card / Healthcare Card / school identity card
- Concession 10-Class Pass: Valid 4-months from date of activation – $125
- Please Note: 10-class are paid in full at the time of purchase and can be used for any class (Yogasana, Meditation, Group Reformer, Pilates Mat and Yoga Wall).
- Casual Family Attendance / Pay-As-You-Go: Adult and child (aged 12-16 years) $35 ($30 if the adult holds a concession card).
Melton Yoga Gift Vouchers
- You can purchase one or more classes as a Melton Yoga Gift Voucher (GV)
- A GV for one (1) class costs $22
- A GV for two (2) classes costs $40
- A GV for three or more classes costs $18 per class
Multiple Class Passes
- Full Price: $180 pre-paid in full (save $40); valid 4-months from date of activation (first class attended).
- Concession Price: $125 pre-paid in full (save $25); valid 4-months from date of activation (first class attended).
Terms and Conditions:
- 10-class pass valid for all standard Yoga and Pilates classes unless stated otherwise
- 10-class passes are NOT valid for any other classes, Workshops or Special Courses/Events – unless stated otherwise
- 10-class passes are student specific and not transferable (transfer to another student by prior arrangement through Melton Yoga might be an option. Where Melton Yoga agrees to the transfer of a 10-class pass. However, transfer to an existing student is not permitted)
- 10-class passes are valid for 4-months from date of purchase (or date of official resumption of classes if purchased before that date)
- Sales are final and no refunds given (transfer to another student by prior arrangement through Melton Yoga might be an option. Where Melton Yoga agrees to the transfer of a 10-class pass. However, transfer to an existing student is not permitted)
General Considerations for Students that Purchase Class Passes:
- Class passes are not teacher specific and Melton Yoga retains the right to replace any regular class teacher, at any time and without notice, either temporarily or permanently with another suitably qualified Yoga Teacher.
- The class passes of students who attend for a cancelled class will be extended to include days (other than Public Holidays) that Melton Yoga is unable to run a timetabled class due to illness or building works.
- Expiry dates for class passes will take into consideration closures of Melton Yoga (other than Public Holidays) scheduled to occur within the period of validity of the class pass.
- The current Melton Yoga Timetable is subject to change without notice. All efforts will be made to accommodate the class preferences of students who have purchased 10x Class Passes. However, where a timetabled class fails to attract sufficient student numbers, Melton Yoga reserves the right to move it or remove it from the timetable.