Workshops for 2018:
Chakra Dhyana Meditation with Julien Orriols Sunday August 5th, 2-4PM; Cost: $45 .
Hari Om beautiful Souls… Step into another dimension; candles, tibetan bowls mantras…I will be guiding LIVE in the most traditional way for a profound experience. This mediatation technique has been known by the Indian Seers for over 5ooo years… and this is a Powerful KUNDALINI awakening meditation, something you may never have experienced before…
Outline of the workshop:
- Lecture on the chakras and energetical body
- 30 minutes guided chakra meditation with tibetan bowls and mantras
- Personal Meditation time to experience the bliss of kundalini flowing throughout the body
- Discussion and experience sharing
What you will learn:
- Powerful technique to Awaken the Kundalini – the Life Force within you
- Learn about your Pranic Body – the Chakras/the Nadis/your Kundalini aka Spiritual Energy
- Cleanse and Balance your Chakras for a healthy body & mind and experience Bliss and Peace
Bring your meditation cushion/bench – if you have one.
Proposed Workshops for 2018:
Dean Das returning to Melton Yoga DTBA 2018.
How often do you get the opportunity of ‘coming together’ (satsang) with a western Meditation Master who lived in a ‘student – Guru’ relationship with revered Indian Kundalini Yoga Meditation Master, Swami Prakashananda Saraswati (Babaji), for 7 years, atop Sapta Shringi mountain, Nashik, Western India?
Dean Das finally attained the ultimate goal of Meditation – Self-Realization and belongs to the 9thC Siddha/Nath yogic lineage. He has taught meditation students throughout Australia for the past 30 years. Being a family man, Dean Das fully understands the ‘busyness’ of everyday life, and the importance of your practice ‘fitting’ your life-style – thus, the Mind-Yoga Method of Meditation.
MY Nada Yoga: Melton Yoga’s unique homespun Nada Yoga workshops blend beautiful music with gentle bhakti flows, meditations, mantra and mudra.
Designed to enchant and absorb the mind, these workshops create a sacred space in which deep internal silence can be experienced. It is in this silence the whispers of our “heart song” can be heard. Concluding with Yoga Nidra, these workshops are deeply healing on many levels.
Where: Melton Yoga 53 Unitt Street Melton VIC 3337
When: Monthly (dates for 2018 TBA)
Cost: $45 – includes a copy of workshop support materials received via email after the workshop, post nadam fresh fruit salad and herbal tea
Contact: Caroline on 0403 822 446; email@example.com
MY Restorative Yoga: Next Workshop Sunday Date to be Advised 2-4:30pm
- Cost: $45 includes class plan for your home practice received via email after the workshop, fresh fruit salad and herbal tea
The Benefits Of Restorative Yoga
Restorative yoga actives the parasympathetic nervous system, allowing the body to benefit from dwelling in its restorative ‘rest and digest’ mode.
This style of yoga can be beneficial for people struggling with a variety of conditions such as chronic stress, insomnia, asthma, migraine headaches, chronic pain and metabolic syndrome (characterised by stubborn belly fat).
These are some of the benefits of restorative yoga:
- reduces cortisol, the stress hormone
- lowers blood pressure and heart rate
- reduces muscle tension, insomnia, and generalized fatigue
- reduces serum triglycerides and blood sugar levels
- increases “good” cholesterol
- improves digestion and elimination
- greater capacity to regulate blood glucose levels
- lessens or alleviates chronic, severe pain
- enhances fertility
- increases blood flow to the heart
- stimulates flow of the lymphatic system
- increases oxygen levels in the blood
- greater flexibility
- reduces brain arousal
- feeling balanced and grounded
- increases mental acuity
- increases ‘vividness’ in daily sensory life
- cultivates greater patience with yourself and others.